No longer is coaching looked at to solely bring up underperforming executives. The benefits can be recognized not only in the workplace, it can shift the world around you in a positive way.
Who can benefit from coaching?
- Up and coming high performers
- Leaders facing a significant challenge or change
- Self-aware individuals, ready to go from good to great in professional success and personal growth
What does coaching really do?? It helps people
- Find their own resilience and capacity, even when they can’t change the external landscape
- Opens space for behavioural change to use the toolkit inside of them
- In a deliberate way to get unstuck and show up as one’s best self
Even top athletes who win gold medals at the Olympics have coaches to keep them at the top of their game. Who ensures your leaders are going for the gold?