No longer is coaching looked at to solely bring up underperforming executives. The benefits can be recognized not only in the workplace, it can shift the world around you in a positive way.
Who can benefit from coaching?
- Up and coming high performers
- Leaders facing a significant challenge or change
- Self-aware individuals, ready to go from good to great in professional success and personal growth
What does coaching really do?? It helps people
- Find their own resilience and capacity, even when they can’t change the external landscape
- Opens space for behavioural change to use the toolkit inside of them
- In a deliberate way to get unstuck and show up as one’s best self
How Coaching Works: The Three Step Process
Step One: Discovery
You have a “chemistry meeting” with your coach to ensure a good fit. By fostering conversations about you’re looking to get out of your coaching experience and collecting data, we establish a clear plan with measurable for productive outcomes.
Data collection traditionally comes from a survey like the 360 Emotionally Intelligence Leadership Feedback report, interviewing co-workers, an Emotional Culture index, or some combination of these options.
Step Two: Action Planning
Together, we drive insight from the discovery phase to refine and revisit your goals and ensure coaching targets outcomes of maximum value.
With synthesized key insights and prioritized goals, we create a tailored roadmap and initial actions in a clear plan to create productive outcomes!
Step Three: Execution with Adjustments
Your coaching engagement will include 3 to 12 months of meetings on an average bi-weekly basis for 60 minutes. We will pivot directions as needed and work to support your success, empower you, and help you feel less stressed and more confident and effective!
Even top athletes who win gold medals at the Olympics have coaches to keep them at the top of their game. Who ensures your leaders are going for the gold?