What is Emotional Intelligence?
Emotional Intelligence is a skill that enables us to better perceive, understand, and reason with our emotions and the emotions of others to get productive outcomes.
Why Emotional Intelligence?
In fast-paced organizations, emotions run all over the place with your team, colleagues, customers, suppliers and others. These feelings influence our decisions, behavior and performance in fascinating ways we don’t think about.
Positive feelings have a ‘broaden and build’ effect causing us to think more broadly, engage more deeply and perform better.
Negative emotions tend to have a ‘narrow and limiting’ effect, causing us to be more closed-minded, less engaging and poorer at performing.
We know, empowered staff are more engaged, and an engaged team, gets results to the bottom line. In a high performing organization, people experience more positive emotions and less negative emotions than those in low performing organizations.
How to Engage with Emotional Intelligence?
- Measure where your company or team is at with a FREE EI Survey
- Inquire about our custom EI workshops
- Purchase one of the customized EI assessments
- Receive coaching by a professional EI expert
- Take your EI knowledge to another level with the cutting edge Leadership EI program